...Like if you were there!
How to get to the Château?
Visit us at the hotel*** Château de Pourtalès!
161, rue Mélanie in 67000 Strasbourg
The Château de Pourtalès is located in the Robertsau district, about 6 km from the centre of Strasbourg and 3 km from the European institutions.
By car :
GPS 48.60571,7.7.79949 / +48° 36’ 20.70”, +7° 47’ 58.42”
Strasbourg is about 2 hours from STUTTGART, 2h30 from FRANKFURT and 1h30 from BASEL.
Motorway access: 10 minutes from the Château, Paris-Lyon A35 / North-East France A4 axis.
- PARKING at the Château:
Please enter with your car into the Parc de Pourtalès and turn right at the next opportunity.
Here, we put at your disposal the PRIVATE PARKING in front of the annexed building, the Chalet(4). You can also park your car behind the Château de Pourtalès(3). Our car parks are FREE.
By bus :
Strasbourg has been a UNESCO World Heritage Site since 1988, and the access and parking of tourist coaches is subject to special regulations.
A detailed map can be downloaded here.
By public transport :
- 1h50 from PARIS, 3h from LILLE and 3h50 from LYON
- 50 TGV connections per day.
- 16 daily connections to PARIS in 2h20 - PARIS CHARLES DE GAULLE station in 2h25.
- Connections with Baden-Baden, Basel, Bordeaux, Dijon, Frankfurt, Karlsruhe, Lille, Lyon, Mannheim, Marseille, Munich, Nancy, Nantes, Stuttgart, Zurich,.....
- Direct connection to BRUSSELS and LONDON VIA PARIS.
Consult the timetables of Trams and Buses:
Consult SNCF Train schedules :
Strasbourg train station:
The Château de Pourtalès is 7.3 km from Strasbourg station.
- 23 min. by car
- 47 minutes by public transport (bus, tram)
- 30 min. by bike (Vel'hop bike rental)
Kehl train station (in Germany, across the border) :
The Château de Pourtalès is 6.3 km from Kehl station.
- 16-20 min. by car
- 55 min. by public transport
- 20 min. by bike
Entzheim Airport, Strasbourg :
The Château de Pourtalès is 22 km from Entzheim airport.
- 30-45 min. by car
- 1h23 by public transport
- 7 minutes by shuttle train (4 times per hour) from Strasbourg station.
- 1h08 by bike
- VOLS :
- 37 DIRECT FLIGHTS (Agadir, Amsterdam, Bordeaux, Brussels, Lille, Lyon, London Stan, Madrid, Marrakech, Marseille, Montpellier, Nantes, Prague, Toulouse, Rennes,...)
- 204 international destinations via PARIS
- 184 connecting flights of less than 2 hours' duration
- PARIS ORLY : 1 hour - 13 departures per day.
- PARIS CHARLES DE GAULLE: 1h10 - 4 departures per day.
Karlsruhe Baden-Baden Airpark :
The Château de Pourtalès is 50 km from Baden Airpark airport.
- 50 min. by car
- 1 hour with the Strasbourg shuttle - 4 times a day.
- VOLS :
- 23 DIRECT FLIGHTS - LESS THAN 4 HOURS (Barcelona, Berlin, Fuerteventura, Gran Canaria, Hamburg, London, Lourdes, Malaga, Marrakech, Porto, Rimini, Rome, Stockholm,...).
- 26 international destinations via BERLIN
EuroAirport Basel-Mulhouse-Fribourg :
The Château de Pourtalès is 136 km from EuroAirport Basel-Mulhouse-Freiburg.
- 1h15 by car
- 1h20 by train - leaves every 30 min.
- 1h30 with the Strasbourg shuttle - 4 times a day.
- 80 DIRECT FLIGHTS - LESS THAN 4 HOURS (Amsterdam, Antalya, Barcelona, Berlin, Bordeaux, Budapest, Brussels, Casablanca, Copenhagen, Dresden, Düsseldorf, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Hamburg, Istanbul, London, Lyon, Madrid, Manchester, Marseille, Munich, Nantes, Nice, Paris, Porto, Prague, Rome, Toulouse,...).
Frankfurt International Airport :
The Château de Pourtalès is 202 km from Frankfurt Airport.
- 2h by car
- 2h45 with the Lufthansa shuttle - 6 times a day.
- VOLS :
- 288 INTERNATIONAL DIRECT FLIGHTS (Athens, Atlanta, Bangkok, Boston, Buenos Aires, Chicago, Delhi, Dubai, Dubai, Dubrovnik, Gothenburg, Hanoi, Helsinki, Hong Kong, Johannesburg, Mexico, Montreal, New York, Rio de Janeiro, San Francisco, Shanghai, Tokyo, Vancouver, Vancouver,...)